Aaron Page was a professional strongman who died on November 20th night. The cause of death has not been revealed but he suffered from Covid-19 which was posted by his girlfriend on Facebook. He left his family in immense sadness.
It is also revealed that he was in a coma for some time before his death. Everyone is shocked and sad by the news of Aaron Page’s death as it was sudden. Below are 10 facts about Aaron Page that you might not know.
|Birthday||December 26, 1986|
|Youtube||Aaron The Rage Page|
10 Facts About Aaron Page
- Aaron Page is the professional strongman who passed away on November 20 night. Although the cause of his death has not been revealed yet he suffered from Covid-19 and was in a coma for sometime before death.
- How old was Aaron Page? Aaron Page was born in the year 1986 in Australia. On December 26, he celebrated his birthday and was at the age of 34 years old at the time of his death.
- Strongman Aaron Page did not have his profile mentioned on the Wikipedia page.
- Aaron Page was in a relationship with his girlfriend ‘Chloe Woodford‘ for a long time who was often mistaken as Aaron Page’s wife by his fans.
- As per the sources, Aaron Page had a net worth of $800,000 but his salary has not been revealed.
- On Instagram, Aaron Page has 15k followers and on Twitter, he has more than 1k followers with 4k+ tweets.
- While mentioning Aaron Page’s body details, he has a height of 6 feet and has a weight of 130 kg off-season and 140 kg on-season.
- Furthermore, Aaron Page was the 5th of Britain’s Strongest Man in 2020.
- He also had a 12 years son who is super cute and charming.
- He also secured his position in England’s strongest man in 2nd place in the year 2015, 2016.