Abiola Oke has recently resigned from his post of CEO of Okayplayer. Many women who have been working for Okayplayer brought to light Oke’s inappropriate behavior in the workplace. After these serious allegations, he had to be taken down.
Oke has been accused of undermining women, low pay rates, verbal abuse, and more. So, keeping in mind all these issues, Questlove, the founder of Okayplayer announced the news saying “this was long overdue.” So, he had but no choice than to resign following heated allegations of inappropriate behavior at work.
|Age||39 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Profession||Former CEO of Okayplayer|
|Education||The City College of New York and Howard University|
10 Facts on Abiola Oke
- Abiola Oke (born in the year 1980or 1981) is mostly known as the former CEO of Okayplayer. His age is 39 years old.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is yet to be reviewed. However, having been a CEO since the age of 34, he must have amassed a huge sum by now.
- He does not seem to have a Wikipedia bio as of now.
- The info on his wife has never been uncovered so far. In fact, most people can’t even tell for certain if he is married in the first place.
- The news of his resigning from Okayplayer has been received positively. After all, with all the misuse of power and authority, that’s what he deserves.
- Regarding his family, he has remained quite secretive about his private life.
- Ivie Ani along with other co-workers tweeted their statement and brought Oke’s misconduct to light. And, this caused Oke to resign.
- Oke is a graduate of The City College of New York. And, he also went to Howard University.
- He is of American nationality, In the same way, his ethnicity is African-American.
- He is active on Instagram as well as Twitter. However, he has turned his Instagram account into a private one.