Adam Faison is a Television actor. He is well known for his work on the Television show named, “Everything Gonna Be Okay”. Not only that, but he is also popular for his work on the TV show like S.H.I.E.L.D and Into the Dark.
Adam started acting at a very early age. And by now he has worked in many television shows. He has also been part of some movies. If you’re want to know more about him then below are the facts.
|Birthday||May 14, 1990|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Salary||$400 k- $500 k|
|Education||Degree in Film and Television|
10 Facts You should know about Adam Faison
- How old is Adam Faison? According to sources, he is 30 years old as of 2020.
- Adam Faison was born in the year 1990. And his birthday is on the 14th day of May. According to zodiac calendar, his birth sign is Taurus.
- Adam holds an American nationality and he belongs to the White Caucasian ethnic background.
- In the show “Everything’s Gonna Be Okay”, Adam plays the role of Alex opposite of Josh Thomas.
- The dedicated Wikipedia page for Adam Faison is not available.
- There is no information available about his parents and family members.
- Adam Faison has managed pretty well to keep his personal life private. Hence, we have no clue about his girlfriend and relationship status. But we do know that he is not married.
- Talking about his body, he stands with the height of 5 ft and 10 inches (1.78 m). He weighs about 75 kg (165 lbs). And his measurement of Chest-Waist-Hips is 42-32-35.
- Adam Faison is estimated to have a net worth of about $1 million – $5 million US Dollars. And his income is about $400k-$500k.
- Follow adam on his Ig @adamfaison for his updates about his life and work. He has about 12.7k followers.