Adelaide Rose Taylor is the daughter of the Australian actress and director, Rachel Griffiths. The beautiful daughter of the actress has been captured with her mother at several public shows and events. One of her cherished photos is one from the Halloween of the year 2010.
At that time, she and her mother, Rachel had made a public appearance where both of them had dressed as witches. Following that, she had also accompanied her mother at G’Day USA Black Tie Gala in 2018. Apart from these few events, we have hardly got to see her. However, here are some facts about Adelaide Rose Taylor.
|Name||Adelaide Rose Taylor|
|Age||15 years old|
|Parents||Andrew Taylor and Rachel Griffiths|
|Siblings||Banjo Patrick Taylor and Clementine Grace Taylor|
|Adelaide Rose Taylor|
10 Facts on Adelaide Rose Taylor
- Adelaide Rose Taylor (born in the year 2005) is the daughter of the famous actress and director, Rachel Griffiths. Her age is 15 years old. And, her zodiac sign is not known.
- She is yet to have a bio on the page of Wikipedia.
- The height at which she currently stands looks good for a 15-year-old. But, she is obviously going to get taller than she is right now.
- She does not seem active on Instagram if we have to be honest with you guys. After all, she is kind of young to be engaged in social media.
- Her boyfriend details are something that has never been identified before. So, this could mean that she is probably not dating anyone at present.
- She was born to her parents, Andrew Taylor and Rachel Griffiths. Her father is a painter. And, her parents had gotten married back in 2002.
- Moving on to her siblings, she has two of them. She has an older brother, Banjo Patrick Taylor, and a younger sister, Clementine Grace Taylor.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is not known.
- Adelaide is of Australian nationality.
- Her grandparents are Edward Griffiths and Anna Griffiths.