Adria Tennor is an American actress and director who currently resides in West Hollywood, California. She is best known for her role in the 2018 movie ‘Pie’. She started her acting career with the 1994 movie ‘Amateur’ where she played the role of a 12-year-old boy.
Throughout her career, Adria has worked in a number of popular films and TV series. Some of the movies she has done include ‘Bad Moms’ (2016), ‘The Artist’ (2011), ‘Hollywood Sign’ (2001), and ‘You don’t mess with the Zohan’ (2008). The actress/director has also made an appearance in famous TV shows such as ‘Zoo’ (2015), ‘Cold Case’ (2003), ‘Friends (2002), and ‘Jag’ (1995). You can find more about her from the details listed below.
|Education||B.A in acting and directing|
10 Facts on Adria Tennor
- Adria was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, U.S, and holds the American Nationality.
- She celebrates her birthday every 11th of June but the details regarding her birth year and age are unknown.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches tall. That is 1.68 meters. She seems slender and has a perfect body. However, the details regarding her measurements are unavailable.
- Adria graduated with a degree in acting and direction from Tisch School for the Arts, New York University.
- She is happily married to Claudio Blotta. Claudio is a very successful restaurateur. She frequently posts about her husband on Instagram and Twitter.
- The actress is undoubtedly rich and wealthy but, the information about her Net Worth and Salary has not been exposed.
- Adria’s grandfather was a German man who changed his surname to Tennor after coming to The States.
- The details regarding her family and siblings are not known.
- There is no Wikipedia page about her as of 2020 but, it should be available soon.
- You can find Adria on Instagram and Twitter. She has about 1.4k followers on her IG and 1k followers on her Twitter page