Alex Cappa is married to his wife named Emily, over the years.
Alex Cappa was spotted with his wife, Emily Morehead, in the final game against the Chiefs in February 2021.
Alex Cappa is an American football guard who plays for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League. He has been with the champions since the 2018 season. However, Alex wasn’t able to play the super bowl final against the Chiefs as he was in injured reserve.
Alex Cappa Age And Height Revealed
As of 2021, Alex Cappa is just 26 years of age.
You can wish him a happy birthday on January 27 every year.
Alex Cappa stands at a whopping height of 6 feet and 6 inches. The player is tall and athletic.
He is originally from Dublin, California.
An excellent prospect in college, Alex Cappa was considered one of the best offensive players to go into the 2018 Draft. As a result, Buccaneers selected him in the third round of the draft as the 94th overall pick.
Moreover, Alex Cappa played his college football for the Humboldt State Lumberjacks football team. Let’s know more about him.
Some Facts on Alex Cappa
- Alex Cappa is an American football offensive guard who plays for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in NFL. The team won the Super Bowl LV against the Chiefs on February 8.
- Also, the couple has created a website filled with their wedding photos.
- Moving on, Alex Cappa signed a four-year contract with the Buccaneers in 2018. The contract’s worth $3.2 million.
- Hence, Alex Cappa does have an impressive net worth with an annual salary of over $800,000.
- Also, the footballer weighs around 138 kg. He is very strong physically.
- Currently, in reserve of the Buccaneers, the NFL star has a well-written Wikipedia featured page as well.