Alfie Brown is an American stand-up comedian. Many people assume that Alfie is the husband of the comedian Jessie Cave. But, the assumptions are not true. Alfie and Jessica are in a relationship and they have 3 children together.
Alfie started doing stand-up comedy since the age of 18. He has done hundreds of successful shows around the country. Almost all of his shows’ tickets have been fully sold out in the past. We have put together 10 facts about the comedian to help you know more about him.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (Approx)|
|Parents||Steve Brown and Jan Raven|
10 Facts on Alfie Brown
- Alfie Brown was born in the year 1991 and his age is 29 years as of 2020. There is no information about when he celebrates his birthday.
- He is in a relationship with the famous comedian Jessica Cave. The couple had broken up for sometime after the birth of their second child. They rekindled their relationship at the end of 2019.
- Alfie has a son named Donnie and a daughter named Margot with his girlfriend Jessica.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to him as of 2020. However, his name has been mentioned on the Wikipedia page of Jessica Cave.
- He has earned a good amount of money through his successful stand-up comedy career. However, he has not shared the details about his Net Worth with the public yet.
- Talking about his family, Alfie is the son of Steve Brown and Jan Ravens. His father Steve is a composer and his mother Jan is an impressionist.
- Jessica announced on June 18th that she was expecting her third child with her boyfriend Alfie.
- His first-ever solo show was called ‘Alfie Brown: The Love You Take’.
- Some of his other hit shows were called ‘Soul for Sale’ and ‘The Revolting Youth’.
- You can reach out to Alfie both on Twitter and Instagram. He has over 10k followers on his IG and 4k followers on his Twitter account.