Ali Vitali has grown famous as the White House reporter for NBC. She has been designated to mostly cover the Trump Administration out of Washington DC. Likewise, prior to making the move to Washington D.C., she had been working diligently in order to cover Donald Trump’s campaign for president.
And, her work has not gone unnoticed since she was enlisted at the Top 25 Millennial Broadcasters In American News and Politics by Huffington Post. Similarly, she has penned down about topics surrounding politics, feminism, pop culture, and more which have been well appreciated as well. Here are some facts on the journalist, Ali Vitali.
|Age||30 years old|
|Parents||Lou and Angela Vitali|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Husband||Jeremy Diamond (boyfriend)|
10 Facts on Ali Vitali
- Ali Vitali (born on 2nd March 1990) is an American reporter and journalist for NBC. Her age is 30 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Most people might have mistaken her boyfriend has her husband. But, let us assure you she has not got married yet. Likewise, her boyfriend is Jeremy Diamond who is a journalist too.
- She does not have a bio on Wikipedia.
- To repeat what just said earlier, she is yet to be married. And, since she has been dating Jeremy for a while now, we could probably see them getting married real soon.
- She is the White House reporter for NBC who is based on Washington, D.C.
- Her account on Twitter looks pretty active. Moreover, her Twitter username is @alivitali. As of now, she has 95.9 thousand followers.
- Talking about her family, she was born to parents, Lou and Angela Vitali.
- Ali Vitali has not disclosed the amount of salary she receives as the reporter for NBC.
- She is an alumnus of Tulane University.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed. But, we will inform you about it as soon as possible.