Allan Finnegan is one of the contestants in this season of Britain’s Got Talent. With his expertise in comedy, he was successful in making the judges laugh out loud. Not only the judges but the audience who have watched the show have been raving about him as well.
His audition made such an influence that he even got interviewed on Good Morning Britain with Lorraine virtually. Likewise, the videos of his stand-up comedy performances have garnered hundreds of thousands of views too.
|Age||52 years old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
10 Facts on Allan Finnegan
- Allan Finnegan is a British church minister and a stand-up comedian which is an unusual combination. But, he sure does know his way around stand-up comedy.
- He has revealed his age to be 52 years old. So, this man in his early 50s definitely seems to have a potential in going further in the show, Britain’s Got Talent.
- His bio on Wiki is not there. After all, it has only been some time that people have got to know him.
- He is a married man and has a lovely wife. And, bits of his comedy routine does revolve around his marriage.
- Regarding his family, he lives with his wife and has children but not many details is known about them.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed. But, he must earn a similar amount that a church minister would normally do.
- Britain’s Got Talent 2020 comedian, Allan Finnegan is one of the semifinalists of the show. As a result, many people are rooting for him.
- He is from Liverpool. Hence, he is of British nationality whereas his ethnicity is white.
- In one of his performances, he even received a standing ovation from all the four judges.
- He has an Instagram account so you can follow him there. By now, he has a little over 4 hundred people following him.