TV and movie actress, Alyssa Alook, who shot to fame for her role as Sam in Pookmis is set to appear in David Lowery’s Peter Pan. Peter Pan is an adventure family fantasy film which is an adaption of JM Barrie’s classic tale, Peter Pan & Wendy.
Disney’s Peter Pan is a story of a boy who recruits his three younger siblings to march on a magical adventure to the magical Neverland Island. Alyssa Wapanatahk will play one of the leads, Tiger Lilly in Peter Pan. The movie is yet to go into production.
This gorgeous actress who hails from Canada is a married woman and also a mother to a lovely baby girl. Find out some lesser-known facts about this pretty actress.
10 Facts on Alyssa Wapanatahk
- Alyssa Wapanatahk aka Alyssa Alook is an aspiring TV and movie actress how rose to fame for her role as Sam in the 2018 short film titled Pookmis.
- This Pookmis famed actress is set to appear as Tiger Lily in David Lowery’s Peter Pan, which is a family fantasy adventure film adapted by JM Barrie’s Peter Pan & Wendy.
- Alyssa began her acting career with the 2018 short film, Pookmis. As of now, she six credits to her name as an actress.
- Though her Wikipedia biography is missing, you can find details about her filmography on her IMDb bio.
- The detail about Alyssa Wapanatahk age and birthday are still missing. She appears quite young and could be around 27 years of age now.
- As seen on her Instagram, Alyssa has a great height. She could be around 5 feet and 9 inches tall.
- She was born and raised in Canada by her Canadian parents. Her nationality is also Canadian.
- Alyssa lives in Canada with her husband and their child, a daughter.
- There are pictures back from her pregnancy period which dates back to February 2019 on her Instagram page. She shared the first picture of her baby girl with her husband on April 11, 2019.
- The identity of her husband and their daughter is not public yet.