Amali Golden is a talented Australian actress and musician. She is best known for her role in the 2019 drama series ‘Bloom’ and the 2017 action film ‘Thor: Ragnarok’. She began her acting career back in 2011 as ‘Candy’ in the action film ‘Strongmen’. Some of her other projects include ‘The Other Guy’ (2017) and the 2020 horror film ‘the invisible man’ where she played the role of ‘Annie’
Amali is also a brilliant musician and she has been singing since she was a little girl. She has her own Youtube channel where she has posted various music videos and musical covers. She was also one of the top 12 contestants in the 2004 season of Australian Idol.
|Birthday||June 2, 1988|
|Age||32 years old|
10 Facts on Amali Golden
- Amali Golden was born in the year 1988. Her age is 32 years as of 2020 and she celebrates her birthday every 2nd of June.
- Born and raised in Hobart, Australian Amali Golden holds the Australian nationality.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall or 1.72 meters. And her body weight is 132 lbs (60 kg). Her body measurements are 34-27-34 inches.
- The details regarding Shatori’s parents and siblings are not available.
- The actress has an impressive net worth of approximately $1million as of 2020. Her main sources of income are acting and singing.
- The details about the actor’s education are not exposed yet.
- Amali is happily married to Beau Golden. Beau is a musician and producer. The couple frequently shares each other’s pictures on their Instagram handles.
- She is very passionate about singing and has her own Youtube channel dedicated to her music. She recently released her debut EP called ‘Imprints’.
- Amali is very fond of cats. She likes the color black and likes listening to music in her free time.
You can find Amali on Instagram and Twitter. She has about 4.7k followers on her IG and 2.2k followers on her Twitter page.