Amanda Adkins is an American politician who recently participated in the election of November 3, 2020. She has served as a Chair of the Kansas Republican Party from 2009, January 31 to 2013, January 26. She represents the ‘Republican Political Party’.
In the recent election, she got 43.8 % votes and lost against ‘Sharice Davids’ from ‘Democratic party’ who got 53.4 % of votes. She gave a tough competition to the other candidates in the election. Below we have mentioned 10 facts about Amanda Adkins that you might not know.
Quick Facts: Amanda Adkins
|Amanda Landes Adkins|
|Amanda Landes Adkins|
#VeteransDay … honoring my WW2 Army paratrooper grandpa … father who served in the Vietnam era Army … and brother-in-law currently at the Naval War College. Thank you for your service. Thank you for protecting freedom! #KS03 #BuilderBeliever families pic.twitter.com/9sPefzGyjl
— Amanda Landes Adkins (@amanda_adkins) November 11, 2020
10 Facts About Amanda Adkins
- Amanda Adkins is an American politician who recently participated in the election held on November 3d, 2020. She lost against ‘Sharice Davids’ who represented the Democratic party.
- Furthermore, Amanda Adkins represents her political party as ‘Republican Party’ who got 43.8 % votes and the Sharice Davids from the Democratic party got 53.4 % votes.
- Amanda Adkins has not revealed her age including her exact birthplace and birthday details. She currently lives with her family in Overland Park, Kansas, the United States of America.
- An American politician, Amanda Adkins has a Wikipedia profile where her details are mentioned. She has served as a Chair of the Kansas Republican Party from 2009 to 2013.
- Moreover, Amanda Adkins is married to her husband ‘Jason‘ and has 2 children as per her Wikipedia profile.
- As per her Instagram post, Amanda Adkins has been married to Jason for 21 years and has been living happily.
- Amanda Adkins has 155 followers on Instagram followed by 1,135 followers on Twitter.
- Furthermore, Amanda Adkins has not revealed her salary and net worth details.
- While mentioning her educational background, she is a graduate of the University of Kansas in human biology and anthropology in the year 1998.
- She is an American politician and a businesswoman who has gained a lot of experience in the political field.