Amelia Jackson-Gray is a famous actress from London. She holds a British nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. She was born in England, United Kingdom. The information about her parents and her exact birth date is still unavailable. However, by looking at her photos, we can assume that she is in her thirties.
Gray did her movie debut in the year 2006 from the movie Snake on the Train. Furthermore, she also started producing and writing movies. To date, she has written different movies like The Girl on the Roof and The Campaign. She married an actor named Steek Ulrich on May 6, 2012, in Figueroa Farmhouse. Steek is an actor, director as well as a successful producer.
However, the couple got separated in the year 2016. They don’t have any children and currently, both are happily single. Gray is focused on her career rather than being in any kind of relationship.
— Amelia Jackson-Gray (@AmeliaJG) October 16, 2014
10 facts about Amelia Jackson-Gray
- Amelia Jackson-Gray was born in England and in her thirties.
- The exact age and birthplace of Amelia are not out on the web yet.
- She has a great physique with a decent height and weight.
- Gray is an actor, writer, and producer as well.
- She has blonde hair with blue eyes which makes her look so pretty.
- There is no dedicated Wikipedia page of Amelia, however, her information is available on various other sources.
- She was married to her husband Steek Ulrich who is a famous actor and director.
- They got married in the year 2012 but got a divorce after four years in the year 2016.
- Amelia is not available on Instagram, but she uses Twitter to interact with her fans.
- In fact, there are 600 followers on her Twitter account and she follows 648 people.