Amira Poche is an Austrian Model. She is a celebrity wife and appears frequently with her husband, Oliver Pocher which made her popular among Olivers fans. Amira is a model and has worked with the Menia collection and many others. The couple was first seen together in 2017.
Her husband Oliver is a popular German actor, Former football manager standup comedian, TV host. He is one of the most loved and admired personality because of his charming personality. Learn more about Amira by scrolling to the 10 facts below.
|Birthday||September 28, 1992|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$33 Million|
|Education||University of Klagenfurt Austria.|
10 Facts On Amira Pocher
- Amira Poche was born in 1992 in Austria as Amira Aly and grew up there. As of 2021, she is 28 years old. Amira celebrates her birthday every year on September 28th.
- She is a mother of two, and recently gave birth to her second son in 2020.
- Amira Poche and Oliver Pocher got married in Bahamas Maldives in October 2019, in presence of 13 guests. They have been happily married since and seems to live a lovely married life.
- She is a gorgeous woman, she has deep light gray eyes and long black hair.
- Amira Poche is the second wife of Oliver Poach as her husband was previously married to German supermodel Sandy Meyer-Wolden.
- Amira Poche had a quite tough childhood and she grew up without her parents.
- Talking about her measurements, Amira Poche has a good height of 5 feet and 6 inches which is 1.67 meters. She has a slim built and has maintained her figure, she weighs approximately 57 kilogram which is equivalent to 125.6 lbs.
- Her Instagram account has 943k followers and she mostly uses it to share her pictures
- She has graduated from The University of Klagenfurt Austria.
- Her net worth is estimated to be approximately in millions as of 2020.