John Andrew Henry Forrest a.k.a. Andrew Forrest is an Australian billionaire businessman. Andrew is the former CEO of Fortescue Metals Group. Back in 2017, Andrew was ranked in the list of top ten richest Australians with a net worth of $6.84 billion.
|Birthday||5 July 1961|
|Age||59 years old|
|Parents||Donald Forrest & Judith Forrest|
|Net Worth||$12.6 billion|
|Education||University of Western Australia|
In 2020, Andrew Forrest bought iconic Australian bootmaker RM Williams. Today, his net worth is estimated at over $10 billion. Find out in detail about Andrew Forrest’s net worth, earnings, and love life here.
Watch our chairman, Andrew Forrest, chat to @TheTodayShow about the overnight arrival of the first flight from China, packed with critical medical equipment to protect our frontline health workers. https://t.co/ku1FDVgAKk
— Minderoo Foundation (@minderoo) April 2, 2020
10 Facts on Andrew Forrest
- Andrew Forrest is a famous Australian billionaire businessman who is the former CEO of FMG (Fortescue Metal Group).
- Born in the year 1961, Andrew Forrest celebrates his birthday on the 5th of July. He is 59 years old now.
- He was born in Perth, Australia as the youngest child among three children. His father is Donald Forrest and his mother is Judith Forrest.
- Andrew is a graduate of the University of Western Australia. He has majored in politics and economics.
- This Australian businessman is married to his wife Nicola Forrest for a long time now. The couple has three children together, Grace, Sophia, and Sydney Forrest.
- Beyond his image as a businessman, Andrew is also a professor. He teaches at the Chinese Southern University. In 2017, he was awarded the Western Australian of the Year Award.
- Andrew Forrest is a Christan.
- In the year 2013, Andrew and Nicole became the first Australians to give most of their wealth to charity.
- In 2008, Andrew Forrest was the richest Australian national.
- As of 2020, Andrew Forrest has a net worth of $12.6 billion. In 2018 and 2019, Andrew Forrest earned $3 billion.