Anna Ambartsumyan was a very famous TV sexologist. She was found dead in a 5-star hotel in Moscow. Her body was found dead on the bed of the hotel.
|Age||26 years (died)|
She was 26 years old when her naked body was found dead. A Prada bag was also found on the site of her death. She was a very well known tv sexologist and was quite famous. She was also a psychologist who is also a professional doctor.
— Daily Star (@dailystar) July 20, 2020
The investigation is going on for the cause of her death. Cops are also waiting for the Post-mortem report to analyze the cause of her death. She was a married woman and her husband was a businessman. Anna also used to host a tv show. Her sudden death has saddened all of her fans and well-wishers.
10 Facts About Anna Ambartsumyan:
- Anna Ambartsumyan’s dead body was found naked in bed at a 5-star Moscow hotel and the police reported that she died at the age of just 26.
- The cause of her death is currently being investigated by a group of detectives.
- People are really curious to know how she died and there have been a lot of theories; one of which is a suspicious person was in her room the same day.
- She was a very famous psychologist as well as a sexologist who was admired by many people all around the globe.
- She was a Russian who was probably born in one of the cities in Russia.
- According to reports, she was married to a businessman named Ruslan.
- Some of Anna’s lawyers have admitted that there were debt collectors threatening her almost 20 times per day.
- It seems all of her social media accounts have been already deleted.
- She used to host her own show and was known as a television personality too.
- There is not much to know about her parents as well as her siblings.