Ashley Strohmier is an American news reporter. She is known as the Overnight Anchor & Correspondent for FoxNews.
|Birthday||January 1, 1989|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Education||University Of Central Missouri|
Ashley stepped into the position in March 2020. Similarly, she used to work for KMIZ-TV before.
Furthermore, Strohmier is Miss Missouri USA 2010.
10 Facts on Ashley Strohmier
- Ashley Strohmier (January 1, 1989) is a FoxNews Overnight Anchor & Correspondent. She is the age of 32 years old as of now. Likewise, she is a Capricorn according to the zodiac.
- Although Ashley is popular for her TV appearances, her Wikipedia page is yet to arrive. But, we have gathered lesser-known info about the famous anchor.
- Speaking about her husband, Ashley is not married yet. While, she is dating her boyfriend, Mike Counihan. Likewise, Mike is a bodybuilder and fitness trainer by the job.
- According to a report, Ashley earns a salary of $75,000 dollars as an Overnight anchor at FoxNews. Thus, she certainly owns a rich Net Worth in 2020.
- Ashley is an Instagram enthusiast with 10.1k followers on the platform. Likewise, her IG handle is @ashleystrohmier.
- Strohmier completed her bachelor’s degree from the University Of Central Missouri in 2012. Furthermore, she earned her undergrad degree in Criminal Justice.
- It is no doubt that Strohmier is a woman of beauty. She has a decent height of 5 feet 6 inches tall. Likewise, her hourglass body is perfect for the camera.
- Ashley started her career with Fox in 2012. Similarly, she first worked as a stage manager for Fox Sports for nearly 3 months.
- After her departure from the position, Strohmier joined the team of KMIZ-TV as News Anchor. Moreover, she worked with the channel for more than 6 years.
- Apart from this, Ashely is a former pageant titleholder and model. In 2010, she was crowned as Miss Missouri USA. Moreover, she was named the best swimsuit and most photogenic of the show.