Behzad Dabu is a notable actor known for How to Get Away With Murder (2016-2018), The Chi (2018-2019), The Good Place (2018), and many more. He was fond of acting since childhood. As he grew up, he dreamed to become an actor. In 2010, he got a debut role in the short movie titled Boom Boom as Jamal.
Besides an actor, Behzad Dabu is also a producer and activist. He often organizes a campaign to bring change about political and social change. Before joining the acting field, he worked as a Senior International Admissions Officer, and he traveled all over the world with students so that he can create a career in arts.
Quick Facts: Behzad Dabu Age, Wikipedia, Wife And Instagram: 10 Facts To Know
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, and Activist|
10 Facts on Behzad Dabu
- Behzad Dabu is a bit secretive about his personal life. Hence, his age and date of birth are missing from the source.
- Despite his popularity, Behzad Dabu has no biography on Wikipedia. However, this article might help the readers to collect information about personal and professional life.
- Is Bahzad Dabu Married? Well, Bahzad Dabu is too young to get into a marital affair. Also, there is no sign of his wife in the media. This suggests that he is unmarried and single.
- The versatile actor Behzad Dabu is available on Instagram under the name @behzaddabu.
- Behzad Dabu currently resides in Los Angeles. That means his nationality is American. Similarly, he has a mixed ethnicity of Indian-American descent.
- As per our records, Behzad’s current net worth or average salary is still under audit.
- Moving on to his family background, Behzad was the son of Binaifer and Navroz. According to the sources, his parents are theater personalities.
- Behzad received his BFA degree in acting from Columbia College, according to IMDB.
- The good looking actor Behzad has a decent height with an attractive personality.
- In 2020, Dabu signed in four television projects like All Rise, To and From, Heart Baby Eggplant, Got Game, and Shoot Your Shot 2: An International Affair.