Bennett Jordan is a contestant for The Bachelorette 2020. He will try to win the heart of Tayshia Adams on the show. Likewise, it is scheduled to premiere on October 13, 2020.
The newly turned reality star is a managing director. Furthermore, Jordan is assumed to be one of the highlights of this season.
10 Facts on Bennett Jordan
- Bennett Jordan is a contestant at the new season of The Bachelorette 2020. Bennett is discussed to be the age of 37 years old as of now.
- Bennett will compete on 16th season of the show in order to impress Tayshia Adams. Though Clare Crawley was fixed for the show at first, she reportedly left due to creative differences.
- Speaking about his nationality, Bennett is American born. Likewise, Jordan is from Atalanta, Georgia. However, he currently resides in New York City due to his profession.
- Bennett is employed at the Whitney Partners LLC, where he holds the job as a managing director. Furthermore, he is involved with the company since 2016.
- You can follow Jordan on Instagram as @bennettandrewjordan. Similarly, he is amassing popularity on the platform with nearly 2k followers as of now.
- The reality star caught a lot of attention with his IG bio “doughnuts and green juice, Can’t Lose”. So, many fans speculate that Bennett may be an important cast of this season.
- Jordan’s ethnicity is Caucasian. Similarly, there is no second opinion on Bennett’s perfect height and body. However, his measurements remain hidden.
- Jordan is not just a pretty face man, but also an academically successful person. In fact, he attended the prestigious Harvard University and graduated with a bachelor’ss degree in Political science.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, Bennett served as senior vice president at Citi soon after his graduation. Likewise, he also worked for Sheffield Haworth.
- One thing is for sure, Jordan is earning a good fortune for himself. However, he has not stated the number of his Net Worth.