Big 30 is a rapper and an upcoming star in the rap industry who touted to be one of the front runners in modern hip-hop. While he is still yet to be a commercial success and a household name, he has impressed industry professionals like Moneybagg Yo who signed him to his label.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches approx|
|Net Worth||$1 million (Estimated)|
The two have collaborated on several songs. Their debut efforts have done well in the charts and they have a rising fan following. In fact, they are getting more and more fans each day on social media.
10 Facts On Rapper Big 30
- Big 30 has not revealed his birthday or age to the public, however, according to many online estimates, he is in his early 20s as of September 2020.
- He is from Memphis, Tennessee, U.S., the same place as his mentor and friend Moneybagg Yo.
- The rapper has not given out his real name and goes by his stage name of Big 30.
- While his net worth is not publically available information, he often shares pictures of his assets and stacks of cash on his social media, due to this, we can estimate that he is worth at least $1 million.
- A huge part of his income is from his merch sales that include the Big 30 printed shirt.
- He is an American as per his nationality and is African-American as per his ethnicity.
- Big 30 has more than 208,000 followers on his Instagram and he shares his work as a rapper on the platform.
- The musician also has a Twitter account but the account does not have a huge number of followers like on his Instagram.
- He has a feud with another rapper Gucci Mane after he posted a picture of them together. Mane called him up and told him to stop posting pictures of him on Big 30’s social media.
- The Memphis based rapper is signed to Bread Gang label.