Blake Jarwin is a football player and handles the tight end duties for the Dallas Cowboys. He has spent all of his seasons as an NFL player with the Cowboys.
|Birthday||July 16, 1994|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m)|
|Net Worth||$10 million (estimated)|
|Wife||Peighton Coleman (fiance)|
Similarly, he was a football player in college and was a formidable part of the Oklahoma State team. While struggling to break out in his rookie year, he has become an important tight-end player for the Dallas team.
10 Facts On Blake Jarwin
- Blake Jarwin was born on July 16, 1994, and is 26 years old as of September 2020.
- He was born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, and is an American as per his nationality, he is also Caucasian as per his ethnicity.
- Jarwin got engaged to Peighton Coleman, his longtime girlfriend, on July 27, 2020, and they have plans to get married soon. Blake announced the engagement via Instagram.
- He has a height of 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m) and weighs in at 250 lb (113 kg).
- As per the Dallas Cowboys, the star has to undergo ACL surgery after a long diagnosis. his 2020 season is also expected to be over after the injury.
- In 2020, Blake signed a 4 year, $24,000,000 contract with the Cowboys as per which he earned a $5,500,000 salary according to Spotrac.
- Jarwin had his best season in the NFL in 2020 but had to stop when he got injured, this is why he could be traded for another tight-end player.
- During his early years, he went to Tuttle High School in Tuttle, Oklahoma, and played football there. He had decent stats while in high school.
- Later, he went to Oklahoma State University and played for 3 seasons during which he made waves.
- Jarwin was waived from the Dallas Cowboys roster but became an important part of the team and was re-signed.