Booboo Stewart is not a gay American actor. Though, he portrays a homosexual character in “Julie and the Phantoms” (2020).
|Birthday||January 21, 1994|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Ethnicity||Asian and White|
|Net Worth||$4 Million dollars|
Booboo has dated a number of girls in past. His most gossiped relationship includes his date life with Megan Trainer.
However, the couple is separated now. Furthermore, Stewart is dating Valentina Cytrynowicz.
10 Facts on Booboo Stewart
- Booboo Stewart is an actor who plays a gay character in “Julie and the Phantoms”. However, Booboo is not gay in his real life and identifies his sexuality as straight.
- As per sources, Booboo Stewart was dating girlfriend Megan Trainer in past. However, the couple is broken up and moved on from the relationship.
- Right now, Booboo is in love with his girlfriend Valentina Cytrynowicz. Likewise, Valentina is a musical star and actress known for “American Cherry” (2020).
- Stewart was born on January 21, 1994. He is the age of 26 years old as of now. Similarly, his is an Aquarius according to the horoscope calendar.
- The actor is 5 feet 8 inches tall in height. In addition, he is a mix of both Asian and White ethnicity. Moreover, he attracts many fans with his long hair and sharp jawline.
- Booboo’s father is a stuntman of Russian and Scottish ancestry. Likewise, his mother is a combination of Korean, Chinese and Japanese descent.
- Stewart has a sister named Fivel Stewart. Similarly, Fivel is also an actress who portrayed Izzie in Netflix’s hit series “Atypical”.
- It is speculated that Booboo is a rich man with a Net Worth of $4 million dollars. Hence, he lives a luxurious life with his excess fortune.
- You can discover Stewart on Instagram as @booboostewart.art. Moreover, he is verified with 2 million followers. Likewise, his Twitter is @booboostewart.
- According to his IMDb profile, Booboo has done above 100 movies through his entire career. His most notable is his role as Seth in “Twilight”.