Bovi, whose real name is Abovi Ugboma, is a Nigerian actor, writer, and comedian. He is best known for his self-written sitcom called Extended Family. The 2007 show made a great impact as fans loved it. Hence, his career also got a headstart.
Afterward, Bovi has held and produced a lot of stand-up concerts all around the world. His concert is known as “Bovi Man on Fire.”
Quick Facts: Bovi Real Name And 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||September 25, 1979|
|Profession||Actor, Comedian, Writer|
|Wife||Kris Asimonye Ugboma|
After a long run of success as a comedian, Abovi Ugboma made his movie debut in 2016. As a result, he was nominated for the AMVCA award as the Best Actor in Leading Role: Comedy. As of now, the comedian has millions of followers all around the globe.
Here are the top 10 facts to know about him.
10 Facts on Bovi
- As of 2021, Bovi is just 41 years of age. He was born and raised in Benin City, Edo, Nigeria.
- Moreover, the real name of Bovi is Abovi Ugboma. But the actor is more popular by his stage name, Bovi.
- Bovi is yet to reveal his actual height. His fans prefer his looks and personality.
- The actor celebrates his birthday on September 25 every year with his friends and family. His birth sign is Libra.
- For his excellent work as an actor and comedian, Bovi has a beautifully written featured page on Wikipedia.
- Moving on, he is a married man. Bovi tied the marital knots with his wife, Kris Asimonye Ugboma in 2007.
- Bovi and his wife Kris have been together for more than 13 years now. Moreover, she has appeared once or twice on his shows.
- He and his wife have been blessed with two children, a son named David Ugboma, and a daughter named Elena Ugboma.
- Bovi has an excellent social media presence as well with more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
- Moreover, Bovi is the richest comedian and influencer in Nigeria. His net worth is estimated to be in millions.