Bradley Pinion is a football player who plays as a punter for the team Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League. He started playing since his highschool days. He is one of the best punters of his team who has wonderful and praisable skills.
|Birthday||June 1, 1994|
|Height||6 feet and 5 inches|
|Parents||Lori Pinion, Robby Pinion|
|Salary||$2.75 million per year|
|Education||Clemson University, Northwest Cabarrus High School|
Before was a player of the team Tampa Bay Buccaneers he used to play with his old team San Francisco 49ers which he joined in 2015. And left that team in 2018. Whereas he joined his current team in 2019. He played for Clemson for his college football. He has been working since his early days and has already enhanced his skils a lot.
He is a married man and lives with his wife. His wife’s name is Kaeleigh Pinion. His bio is available on Wikipedia but you can also get some detailed info about him from the facts below.
10 Facts on Bradley Pinion:
- Bradley Pinion’s contract says that his current annual salary is $2.75 million.
- Currently, his net worth is not known however but will definitely be published at the end of 2020.
- Moving on to his parents, he is the son of Lori Pinion and Robby Pinion.
- This Christian guy has been married to his lovely wife called by the name Kaeleigh Pinion.
- He was born on June 1, 1994, and hence, he is currently just 26 years of age right now.
- Moreover, he stands at a height of 6 feet and 5 inches.
- Bradley is very popularly known as a football punter who currently appears in the NFL playing for the side named Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Born in Concord, North Carolina, United States, he is called an American citizen belonging to white ethnicity.
- Talking about his weight, he seems to be nearly 109 kilograms.
- Bradley completed his high school degree from Northwest Cabarrus High School, and later completed his graduation from Clemson University.