Bradley Rukstales was one of the rioters in the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday on 6 January 2021. He made headlines on the internet after being arrested when things went out of control.
Professionally, Rukstales is the CEO of a Chicago-area company Cogensia. His company works on providing data-marketing solutions. Know more about his professional career, family, and bio in the below facts!
Quick Facts: Cogensia CEO Bradley Rukstales Wikipedia And Net Worth: Facts To Know
Brad Rukstales, CEO of tech company Cogensia, was one of the people arrested by police after entering the Capitol building. https://t.co/7mQG2Olt6H
— KLBK News (@KLBKNews) January 8, 2021
10 Facts On Bradley Rukstales
- Bradley Rukstales was arrested in the protest when things went out of control in the U.S. Capitol. In the riot, five people died, including the police officer Brian Sicknick.
- Rukstales apologized for his decision to participate in the riot and regret the embarrassment to his family and friends for his action. He even called his decision the ‘single worst personal decision of his life.’
- When it comes to personal life, Bradley Rukstales hasn’t spoken much about his love life. So, he has yet to come forth to tell about his possible married life with his wife and having children.
- Just like details about his wife, he is yet to reveal the identity of his family members. There are no many details about his parents and siblings at the moment.
- Being the CEO of the reputed company, Bradley Rukstales, undoubtedly, earns the whooping revenue and salary. However, he is yet to unveil the exact net worth that he has earned from his career.
- This is the first time Bradley Rukstales broke to highlight in the media of his action in the US Capitol, so his bio is not available on Wikipedia.
- Rukstales’s age is 52 years old, as per Chicago Sun-Times. So, he could be born in 1968.
- Bradley Rukstales is currently serving as the CEO of the company Cogensia, which was founded in 2002. After the incident on Wednesday, the company has placed him on leave of absence.
- Bradley holds American nationality as he is a native of Inverness, a suburban village in Cook County, Illinois, United States. Also, his nationality is white.
- Rukstales is available on his Twitter account with the username @brad_rukstales. He had even shared the letter of apology that happened in the U.S. Capitol.