Bre-Z is a famous rapper who has also taken part in the showbiz by acting in various movies like Empire in around 2015 as the character named Freda Gatz, All American in around 2018 as the character named Tamia Cooper. Her recent movie is called ’16 Bars’ that she acted on as of 2020.
Although, Bre-Z doesn’t like to share the information on her sexuality online, we know that she is a female that is attracted to other females making her a Lesbian. She is currently in a relationship with her girlfriend named Chris Amore and they ocassionally post about their relationship on Instagram. Bre-Z maintains an Instagram account with over 800k followers as @brezofficial.
||July 22, 1987
||33 Years Old
||$100,000 to 1 million dollars
||In a relationship
||Full Sail University, Florida
10 facts on Bre-Z
- Her real name is Calesha Murray but as soon as she was born, she was given her nickname “Bre-Z” by her beloved grandmother.
- She didn’t know her real name until she was studying in Elementary School.
- She was given birth in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on July 22 of 1987 but then they moved and she grew up in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Bre-Z used to work as a barber and since her whole family worked as barbers she knew how to cut hair at only 10 years old.
- Cutting hair of big celebrities, she later settled in Los Angeles for the reason of pursuing her musical career and becoming a rapper as just 14 years old.
- Being a Lesbian, she recently got in a relationship with another women named Chris Amore as of 2020.
- Bre-Z finished her College studies while graduating in Recording Arts from Full Sail University which was in Florida.
- With so much going on and so many oppotunities, Bre-Z is currently worth around a million dollars as of 2020.
- She has an Instagram account with over 800k followers as the handle name @brezofficial and posts regular updates.
- Bre-Z has released a single called Best of Me featuring Lil’ Mo and her debut album called The Grl.