Broselianda Hernandez was a Cuban actress who was found dead on Miami Beach. Her body was found lifeless on the shoreline and was reported to the police by a resident.
The cause of her death has not been established yet but police have said that they do not suspect any foul play. They have yet to conclude their investigation. Her family has said that she went to buy cigarettes and did not return.
Quick Facts: Actress Broselianda Hernandez Bio: Cause Of Death And Family Facts To Know About
|Birthday||August 3, 1964|
|Age||56 (at the time of death)|
|Parents||Rosa Ileana Boudet|
|Education||Higher Institute of Art|
10 Facts About Broselianda Hernandez
- Broselianda Hernandez was born on August 3, 1964, in Havana, Cuba and her age was 56 years old at the time of her death according to this source.
- According to her bio, she got her acting degree from the Higher Institute of Art in 1987. She was under the tutelage of Vicente Revuelta, Isabel Moreno, and Miriam Lezcano.
- The information about her husband and relationships is not available in the media. She remained secretive about her personal life in public.
- She and her family lived in Miami, Florida, US, she had moved there from Cuba a few years prior. Her family told the news outlets that the actress had gone to buy cigarettes and did not return.
- Broselianda was found dead on the shoreline of a beach by a passerby. The cause of her death has not been revealed but authorities say that they do not suspect any foul play as of their initial investigation.
- They are yet to establish an official cause of her death. Most people believe that she drowned.
- A lot of tributes have poured in for the actress. She started her career in acting more than 30 years ago.
- She had a stellar career in soap operas and theater.
- Similarly, she also worked on various films like ‘The Companion’, ‘Truck Driver’, etc.
- The star also appeared in the biopic of the Cuban independence icon, “Martí, the Eye of the Canary.”