Candela Pena does have an official Wikipedia made in her honor.
Moving on, Candela is an exceptionally talented actress from Spain. She began her acting profession in the year 1994 with the Spanish thriller movie, Días contados.
Following her debut film’s success, she has also made her acting presence felt in movies such as Boca a Boca, La Celestina, All About My Mother, Take My Eyes, and so on.
Candela Pena Age And Partner: Is she married?
Cande Pena’s current age is 47 years old. She was born on July 14, 1973, in Gava, Barcelona, Spain.
Candela seems to be unmarried at the moment. As she has yet to disclose her partner’s details.
|Birthday||July 14, 1973|
Facts On Candela Peña
- Candela Pena is a Spanish veteran actress who is known for her acting role in the movie Te doy mis ojos, which enabled her to win the Goya Award in 2003.
- Pena real name is María del Pilar Peña Sánchez.
- Talking about her family, Candela is the only child of her parents who are the owners of a bar in Barcelona City, Spain.
- Pena began to take up dancing lessons when she was only four years of age.
- After which, she decided to take up acting as her profession and shifted her base to Madrid to study theatre.
- On the other hand, the highly skilled actress has made a name for herself in the Spanish cinema industry. Nonetheless, she has not opened about her exact net worth figure at the time of this writing.
- As her love life and husband’s name are unknown as of now. Due to this, we do not have any clue about her children’s information.
- She is also active on social media sites. Hence, it should come as no surprise that Candela Pena frequently uses her Instagram account where the lovely Spanish actress has collected in excess of 177 K followers.