Carlotta von Falkenhayn is an actress who is well known for appearing in the very famous German series which is Netflix original Dark. She is a German actress and is form German. She has been part of the series since its first season which was aired on 1 December 2017 which consisted of 10 episodes.
|Name||Carlotta von Falkenhayn|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
The season has already released its 3rd season which was released on 27th June 2020 which consists of 8 episodes. She was seen portraying the role of Franziska’s deaf younger sister Elisabeth Doppler. People are very fond of her acting skills and love her for her acting skills.
Some of her works are The Girl in the Spider’s Web (2018), and Perfume (2018). She has not made it to Wikipedia but she has her name on IMDb. Apart from movies, she has also been part of many television series and television films.
10 Facts About Carlotta von Falkenhayn:
- Carlotta von Falkenhayn was born in the year 2007, and she is currently just 13 years old.
- Talking about her height, she is approximately 5 feet and 3 inches. Talking about her weight, she is around 45 kgs and her body measurement is 28-23-29.
- She is a German who was born in Berlin, Germany. In fact, she has still been living there.
- Professionally, she is well-known as a child actress who has appeared in a lot of movies as well as television series like Dark, The Girl in the Spider’s Web, Perfume, etc.
- There is not much information about her parents as well as her siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Carlotta is approximately $2 million.
- She is probably single right now.
- It is believed that she is completing her schooling in one of the schools in Germany.
- Carlotta is active mostly on Instagram.
- In fact, she has more than 16.7 thousand followers on her official Instagram account.