Carol Lewis is the widow of Tony Lewis, who recently passed away at the age of 62. While her husband was a popular musician not much is known about Carol. Tony remained active in the music scene since the early 1980s. He was a singer and a bassist.
There has been very little information about Carol in public media. She has been away from the spotlight for most of her life.
|Children||2 daughters: Gemma and Rosie|
— Tony Lewis from The Outfield (@TonyLewisMusic) July 9, 2018
10 Facts About Carol Lewis
- Carol Lewis’ birthday and age have not been revealed to the public but some sources claim that she is in her 50s.
- She was Tony Lewis’ wife for over 35 years and they had 2 children Gemma and Rosie. Similarly, they also have 3 granddaughters according to this source.
- Carol had been with him as he became famous in the music scene. Tony came from a tough neighborhood and used music as a relief, He struggled to make ends meet but later became a popular musician.
- His family is grieving his loss and was by his side when he passed away. They had been supporting him while he was in his last moments.
- Her Wiki page does not exist but you can read all about the celebrity widow in this article.
- Carol married Tony was in his 20s and they were together for more than 40 years.
- Tony founded the band The Outfield and was the lead singer as well as the bassist of the band. He was a pop-rock revolutionary in his early days and was especially popular in the indie scene.
- The Outfield was a Platinum-selling band and their debut effort went 3 times Platinum.
- They were unable to replicate the success of their first album and the closest they came was their second album which went gold.
- Carol’s net worth as of October 2020 has been estimated in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.