Carrie Isaac is married to her husband Jason Isaac. The family also includes 2 sons and a pet dog.
Carrie is a Republican, non-profit politician based in the United States. She gained a lot of public attention after she announced that she will be running for the same state representative seat that her husband held.
So, she ran for the election of the House of Representatives to represent District 45; Texas. However, she lost in the general election on November 3, 2020.
The politician claims that she has a passion for Central Texas service, where she has been living in for 15 years.
She believes that non-profits and churches have the ability to serve the needy people more than the government itself.
Carrie’s Age: Is She On Wikipedia?
Carrie Isaac’s age seems to be in the mid-40s.
The female politician is yet to be featured on Wikipedia.
However, one can gain enough insights about her through his article. So, Carrie Isaac is the daughter of an Air Force veteran. She was born and raised in Texas, U.S.A.
Her LinkedIn profile suggests that she earned her graduate degree in science from the Stephen F. Austin State University. Similarly, she completed her master’s in Public Health Education from Purdue University Global.
Moreover, Carrie has been married to Jason Isaac for 2 decades.
Speaking of their children, the couple is blessed with 2 sons; Landon and Aiden, who are probably in their teens now.
Currently, Carrie is working as an Executive Director of the Digital Education and Work Initiative of Texas (DEWIT), a non-profit organization that connects underemployed people to digital jobs.
|Education||Purdue University Global|
#MerryChristmas from the Isaac family! Whatever 2020 has been like for you, I hope joy and peace is in store for you this Christmas as we slow down a little and enjoy time with friends and family.
Jason, our boys, and I wish you a joyful, restful, and healthy holiday weekend. pic.twitter.com/vZs9zbTz1s
— Carrie Isaac (@CarrieIsaac) December 24, 2020
Some Facts On Carrie Isaac
- Carrie Isaac is an American Politician who claims herself as a proud Christain, wife, and mother.
- She has been residing in Hays Country along with her husband, sons, and their pet dog Daisy.
- Carrie joined Twitter in June 2009. She is available on the platform as @CarrieIsaac. Moreover, her tweets are mostly on political matters.
- Furthermore, Carrie Isaac’s net worth is expected to be in the millions. But if we are to be precise about the exact numbers on her salary and net worth then the information is yet to be revealed by the politician.
- Likewise, Carrie is a lady with a big heart. During the Covid-19 outbreak, nursing homes in her community were having a hard time getting supplies to keep their residents safe. So, she immediately got into action to help her people.
- She started collecting donations from social media and was able to donate masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, adult diapers, and paper towels to nursing homes serving more than 5,000 senior citizens in Hays and Blanco counties.