You will be shocked to find out what Carrie Mitchum from The Bold and the Beautiful is doing now in 2020. The Bold and the Beautiful is a famous TV show which aired from 1987 to 2001 and gained international acclaim. Carrie Mitchum who gained international acclaim for her portrayal of Donna Logan is now working as a chef.Quick Facts: Carrie Mitchum
|Birthday||June 15, 1965|
|Age||55 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inch|
|Parents||Christopher Mitchum & Cindy Mitchum|
|Husband||Casper Van Dien (ex.)|
Carrie Mitchum who once worked as one of the most sought-after TV actresses of the 90s is now working as a chef. Find out why Carrie Mitchum is now working in the kitchen instead of a shooting set.
10 Facts on Carrie Mitchum
- Carrie Mitchum is a former TV actress who rose to fame for her portrayal of Donna Logan in The Bold and the Beautiful. The Bold and the Beautiful is a famous TV show from the 80s.
- She began her acting career playing Randy Bash in a TV movie titled The Karen Carpenter Story released in 1989.
- Mitchum was 24 years old when she appeared in The Karen Carpenter Story in 1989. She was born into a family with a movie background. Both her grandfather and father were into movies.
- Her grandfather is Robert Mitchum. Late Robert Mitchum is a legendary American actor who is famed for Cape Fear, El Dorado, and Out of the Past.
- Her father is Christopher Mitchum and her mother is Cindy Mitchum.
- Born on June 15, 1965, Carrie Mitchum is now 55 years old. She is a second-generation Californian form her father’s side and fifth from her mother’s side.
- Carrie’s parents moved to Spain from Los Angeles while she was young. She has spent several years in Spain.
- Carrie is a single mother. She was previously married to Casper Van Dien. Her boyfriend turned husband Casper and Carrie was married for 4 years from 1993 and 1997.
- She and Casper share two children named Grace and Cappy Van Dien. Her family pictures are missing from her social media pages like Instagram and Twitter.
- Standing 5 feet and 5 inches tall, Carrie Mitchum is now a professional chef. The detail of her net worth is not public yet.