Chance Armstrong King is a well-known personality who has been in the limelight mainly because he is Larry King‘s son. On January 23, 2021, Larry King died of COVID-19 complications after spending nearly 10 days in the hospital.
|Name||Chance Armstrong King|
|Birthday||March 9, 1999|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Parents||Larry King, Shawn King|
|Siblings||Cannon Edward King, Andy King, Larry King Jr., Chaia King, and Danny Southwick|
|Education||University of Southern California|
He was a very famous radio host, television host, and also a spokesperson. Talking about one of his sons Chance, he is a baseball player who currently plays college baseball for his college team.
10 Facts on Chance Armstrong King:
- Chance Armstrong King’s current age is definitely not very high – he was born on March 9, 1999, and thus, he is just 21 years old.
- Since nothing has yet been updated regarding Chance Armstrong King’s girlfriend, we believe that he is currently single.
- Moreover, @chanceaking is Chance Armstrong King’s official Instagram account where he has around 4.07 thousand followers in total.
- Well-known as Larry King‘s son, Chance Armstrong King is not as popular as his late father but he has been working hard to be a known personality and it’s just a matter of time when you hear his name very often.
- Furthermore, Cannon Edward King, Andy King, Larry King Jr., Chaia King, and Danny Southwick are all of Chance’s siblings.
- Although we are well aware that Chance Armstrong King has an approximate net worth of $150 million, we are totally clueless about Chance’s net worth.
- According to his father’s Wikipedia, Larry King had been working in the talk show named Politicking with Larry King since 2013.
- Speaking more about King’s family, his mother’s name is Shawn King. She is a very popular actress.
- Furthermore, reports suggest that he stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
- Currently, he has been attending the University of Southern California. Thus, he is definitely not working right now.