Channing Godfrey Peoples is an American actress, writer, and director. She is best known for her writing and directing in the 2020 film, Miss Juneteenth. Moreover, the film received a large number of appraisals from critics. It is currently the 100% rated movie on Rotten Tomatoes.
Quick Facts: Channing Godfrey Peoples: Everything To Know About The Actress And Director
|Name||Channing Godfrey Peoples|
After all the hype her debut direction garnered, Channing Godfrey Peoples has locked a deal to work with the UCP. She will make a TV adaption of her movie in the coming year.
Born and raised in Austin, Channing has been a part of the theatre world for a very long time. She has been constantly directing and writing short films and documentaries.
10 Facts on Channing Godfrey Peoples
- Channing Godfrey Peoples is an American writer, director, and actress known for the movie, Miss Juneteenth.
- Sadly, Channing Godfrey Peoples has not shared details about her age and birthday yet. Such facts will be updated soon.
- Despite her acclaimed fame, Channing Godfrey Peoples is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. Surely, someone will dedicate her to one.
- But you can find Channing Godfrey Peoples on Instagram and Twitter. The writer has over 4300 followers on Instagram.
- Looking at her social media feed, Channing Godfrey Peoples doesn’t seem to have a boyfriend. She often shares career-related stuff on her Instagram account.
- Is she married? Channing Godfrey Peoples is not married either. There is not any mention of her husband.
- An American by nationality, the director was born and raised in Austin, Texas.
- However, Channing has not talked much about her parents and family. She prefers to keep them out of the unwanted spotlight.
- She graduated from the school of Cinematic Arts at the University of Southern California.
- Her movie Miss Juneteenth embarks on the journey of a single black mother who prepares her rebellious daughter for the pageant show.