Charlotte Alter is an esteemed national correspondent for TIME Magazine. Throughout her career, her most notable works have mostly covered political and social issues. From the campaigns of 2016, 2018, and 2020, she has reported it all.
If you are aware of her works, you might have noticed that she centers around youth activism, social movements, and involvement of women in politics. On top of her journalistic career, she has also authored a book entitled The Ones We’ve Been Waiting For. Here are some more facts on Charlotte Alter.
|Age||30 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Profession||Journalist & Author|
|Parents||Jonathan Alter and Emily Lazar|
|Net Worth||Under review|
— Charlotte Alter (@CharlotteAlter) September 14, 2020
10 Facts on Charlotte Alter
- Charlotte Alter is an American journalist who is mostly known as the correspondent for TIME. Likewise, her works have featured in the NYT as well as the Wall Street Journal.
- She does not have a bio on Wikipedia despite her wide recognition. Her age is 30 years old.
- She is married to her husband, Mark Chiusano. And, she met him when both of them were at Harvard University. They had gotten married on the 18th of May last year.
- Her wedding took place in the backyard of her own parents’, Jonathan Alter and Emily Lazar, home at Montclair.
- The estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed to this date. So, there is little to no idea of how much wealth she has amassed.
- She currently lives in Brooklyn and she is of American nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is white.
- She and her husband, Mark have not become parents yet.
- Charlotte Alter is active on Instagram and has more than 3 thousand followers to her account. But, she has kept her Instagram private.
- She graduated cum laude from Harvard University while her husband was Magna cum laude.
- She has a height of 5 feet and 6 inches. In the same way, she is 1.68 meters tall.