Chris Colbert is a professional american boxer. He is the WBA Interim Super Featherweight since January 20. Moreover, He is one of the most promising prospect in boxing in Prime time.
Colbert is known for his extra ordinary record. He hasn’t lost even a single match since his professional boxing career began. Also, he is the favourite among the pundits and fans.
Quick Facts: Chris Colbert
|Birthday||September 27, 1996|
Happy #CincoDeMayo 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
I hope you all enjoy yourselves today and I hope you are all safe 🙏🏾
🗣 𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐂𝐎 🇲🇽 ‼️#PrimeTime #SosaCrewForLife #NYC#Boxing #Fitness #StayFocused #NJ pic.twitter.com/tlkg33EWVm
— CHRIS “PrimeTime” Colbert (@_Primetime718) May 5, 2020
10 Facts on Chris Colbert
- Chris Colbert (born on September 27, 1996) is an american professsional boxer. He was born in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
- As of now, the boxer’s financial details are yet to be disclosed. However, he makes a good sum of money and his net worth is expected to be more than $500,000.
- Also, the boxer is 23 years old. He celebrates his birthday on September 27 every year with his family and friends.
- Moreover, Colbert will be fighting his next fight in September 21. However, the time may be changed amid coronavirus pandemic. Also, the opponent is yet to be determined.
- Likewise, he has a well dedicated wiki biography that describes his works.
- As he was born in American soil, his nationality is American. Also, he comes from Black ethnic groups. He is christian and a devoted believer.
- Moving on to his family, he has a son. His name is Prince according to this twitter cover photo. However, the details about his wife or girlfriend is not available at the moment.
- Similalrly, the facts about his parents are also to be disclosed soon. His tendency of keeping things private has made it very hard to extract information about him.
- Hence, he is present only in twitter. His twitter account looks more than primetime account. However, it has couple thousands followers.
- Furthermore, he has a boxing record for winning 14 out of 14 wins in his professional boxing career. Similarly, he has made 5 KO wins.