Chris Thile is a popular American musical artist as well as a music composer. He actually calls himself a mandolinist who is popular for being a singer, songwriter, and also a radio personality. He has released some awesome songs in his career. Some of them include Goar Rodeo, Thank You, New York, Elephant in the Room, etc.
|Birthday||February 20, 1981|
|Profession||Singer, Radio Personality|
The 39-year-old singer has already been involved in three different musical groups including Nickel Creek, Nickel Krick, and Punch Brother, and finally Mutual Admiration Society. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, it seems many of his events have been either postponed or canceled.
His next event is on September 11 and he will be performing in Chattanooga, USA. Chris is a very passionate artist and is always giving 100%. His songs are readily available to listen on YouTube as well as other various musical applications like Deezer, SoundCloud, Spotify, TuneIn, etc.
10 Facts About Chris Thile:
- Chris Thile’s full name is Christopher Scott Thile and he was born on February 20, 1981. He is currently 39 years old.
- We have no information regarding his height, weight, and also his other body measurements.
- He is an American who was born in Oceanside, California, USA.
- Professionally, he is well-known as a singer as well as a songwriter who has composed various songs including Goar Rodeo, Thank You, New York, Elephant in the Room, etc.
- We have no information about his parents as well as his siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Chris is approximately $3 million.
- He was previously married to Jesse Meighan but they got divorced in the year 2014. Currently, he has been married to Claire Coffee since the year 2013.
- It is believed that he completed his musical degree from one of the universities in the USA.
- Chris is active on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.
- He has more than 49.2 thousand followers on Instagram, more than 139 thousand followers on Facebook, more than 63.9 thousand followers on Twitter, and also more than 23.3 thousand subscribers on YouTube.