CJ Verdell’s height is 5 feet 9 inches (1.78m).
CJ Verdell is a football player for the running back position from America who plays for Oregon Ducks. Verdell played high school football at Master Dei High School in Chula Vista, California. Verdell received 2,399 yards on 262 carries with 36 touchdowns as a senior.
Verdell is committed to playing college football at the University of Oregon. CJ, in 2017, he was redshirted in his first year, where he ran the ball 202 times for the 1,018 yards and 10 Touchdowns.
Is CJ Verdell Available On Wikipedia?
CJ Verdell has a Wikipedia under his name.
Verdell was named the game’s MVP as he rushed for 208 yards with three touchdowns in the 2019 Pac-12 Football Championship Game.
CJ ran 197 times for 1,220 yards and 8 Touchdowns while collecting 14 receptions for 125 yards when he returned to Oregon as a starter in 2019.
CJ Verdell: Age And Weight Revealed
CJ Verdell’s actual age hasn’t been revealed yet.
However, considering his photos, he must be in his early 20’s. The footballer was born in Chula Vista, California, United States.
CJ Verdell’s weight is 209 lb (95 kg).
However, we don’t have more information about his body measurements. Verdell has a perfect body structure which is need for a football player. The player is highly concern about his body weight and height.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession||Football running back|
Some Interesting Facts on CJ Verdell
- Looking at ESPN, CJ Verdell’s stats and draft for the 2020 seasons are ATT 65, YDS 285, TD 3, AND AVG 4.4.
- Verdell is active on Twitter under the account @Cjverdell_. He has amassed over 6k on his account.
- CJ Verdell’s girlfriend’s information hasn’t been revealed yet. He is more focusing on strengthening his professional career.
- CJ Verdell’s salary is not publicly available yet.
- CJ Verdell’s net worth has not been made public yet. Looking at the popularity gained by Verdell, he must have a handsome income and satisfying net worth. However, his net worth could be estimated at approximately around millions.