Crystal Dickinson is an actress who is well known for her fantabulous acting skills. She started her career from the play Clybourne Park which was a broadway drama written by Bruce Norris and directed by Pam MacKinnon. She is famously known as detective Toussaint in The CHI which is a showtime series.
|Husband||Brandon J. Dirden|
|Education||Miss Porter’s School, Seton Hall University, University of Illinois|
She has also appeared in many television series as well. Many people have also praised Crystal for her fantastic acting skills. She has her biography on Wikipedia and also has her name on IMDb. Some of her works are I Origins (2014), Collateral Beauty (2016) and This Is Where I Leave You (2014).
View this post on Instagram
FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!!! Some said I would cry- NOT! But I did feel immense #joy and dare I say it, #pride! Much thanks to the good people at #newamsterdam for giving me a late call time so I could see my little one off to the #firstday of #institutionaleducationalservitude😁. Today is my last day shooting and they were a classy bunch! AND special shout out to Chase’s #Godmother, Joli, and #Grammy for caring enough to take that first walk to school with us!! @brandonjdirden @avontadetours @joli_moniz_design #firstdayofschool #kindergarden #thanks #ittakesavillage #attitudeofgratitude #allyouneedislove #actorslife #actorslife🎬 #workingmommy #workingmama #makingitwork #love #schoolrules #blacklove #blackfamilylove #blackfamilyjoy
She is a married woman who is married to Brandon J. Dirden on August 25, 2006. The couple shares a handsome son together. She has also received the award for her Boardway drama Clybourne Park in New York City as she received the 2012 Theatre World Award.
10 Facts About Crystal Dickinson:
- Crystal Dickinson seems to be in her late thirties but there is not enough information regarding her actual date of birth.
- There is not enough information regarding her height, weight, and also other various body measurements.
- She is an American who was born in New York, USA.
- Professionally, she is well-known as an actress who has appeared in popular movies as well as television series including The Chi, I Origins, Collateral Beauty, etc.
- There is not enough information regarding her parents as well as her siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Crystal is approximately $9 million.
- She has been married to Brandon J. Dirden since the year 2006 and the couple even shares a son.
- She completed her high school studies from Miss Porter’s School. Later, she completed her bachelor’s degree from Seton Hall University and an MFA degree from the University of Illinois.
- Crystal is sometimes active on Instagram and Facebook too.
- She has more than 1200 followers on Instagram but she has kept her Facebook account private.