American boxer Teofimo Lopez had a unanimous victory against boxer Vasiliy Lomachenko who had an undisputed record. With Lopez’s win over Vasiliy on Saturday, October 17, he won all four lightweight titles. Teofimo Lopez is not a new name for the internet, but we are now interested in his wife Cynthia Lopez also.
Thanks to her boyfriend turned husband, Cynthia Lopez is significantly a popular face among boxing fans. Here is everything about her life beyond Lopez including her age, job, Instagram detail.
— Teofimo Lopez (@TeofimoLopez) May 18, 2019
10 Facts on Cynthia Lopez
- Cynthia Lopez is a US national who rose to fame as the wife of American boxer Teofimo Lopez. Her husband is the current lightweight world champion.
- In October 2020, her husband Teofimo Lopez secured his undisputed record against boxer Vasiliy Lomachenko.
- As seen on Teofimo Lopez’s Twitter page, she walked down the aisle with Teofimo Lopez in May 2019.
- This couple were dating for some time before getting married in 2019. The exact detail bout their hook-up is not public yet.
- The detail about Cynthia Lopez’s age and birthday are not published on the web. She could be in her 20s.
- On the other hand, her husband Teofimo Lopez was born on July 30, 1997. He is 23 years old now. She could be around the same age.
- As of 2020, Cynthia’s husband Teofimo Lopez has an estimated net worth of $10 million. Teofimo Lopez has earned a whopping sum of $20 million from professional alone.
- For now, the detail about Cynthia’s job and professionalism are not public. Looks like there’s no need for her to have a job, to begin with.
- Cynthia’s social media page like Instagram and Twitter is missing. You can find her pictures on Teofimo’s Instagram and Twitter pages.
- Teofimo stands 5 feet and 8 inches tall. Cynthia is around the same height. She could be 5 feet and 7 inches tall.