D. Etta Wilcoxon is a famous female American politician. She is currently on the ballot of the representatives of Michigan’s 13th congressional district. She advances for the general election by unanimous vote in the primary election for the green party and now is on the verge of being one of the most influential politicians for the community of Michigan and its people.
D. Etta Wilcoxon is one of the most hardworking and dynamic politicians among the current candidate. She was very much into public service since her early days and it inspired her to be on the ballot and fight for something good in the community and make the community of Michigan good place to live on.
|Name||D. Etta Wilcoxon|
|Birthday||April 26, 1957|
— D.Etta Wilcoxon (@Wilcoxon4) July 1, 2013
10 Facts on D. Etta Wilcoxon:
- D. Etta Wilcoxon was born on April 26, 1957, in Brundidge, Alabama, USA.
- Her age is exactly 63 years old yet she is very determined to succeed in her political reign.
- Wilcoxon and her family had been living in Alabama for almost 3 decades and later they shifted to Detroit, Michigan which changed her life pretty much in everything.
- Talking about her personal life and husband she is a divorced lady but she hasn’t mentioned anything regarding it as she has been very secretive about it
- D. Etta Wilcoxon is a politician who has been fighting for issues like public education, good jobs, better healthcare, and federal funding.
- She is a member of the Green Political party and facing off against Rashida Tlaib of Democratic, David Dudenhoefer of Republic, Articia Bomer of the US Taxpayers Party of Michigan, and Sam Johnson of the Working Class Party.
- Despite being one of the most influential politicians she isn’t available in Wikipedia yet.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is just above 1 million dollars however she hasn’t revealed it yet.
- She completed her education in general law from Cumberland School of Law in 1986.
- D. Etta was even a candidate for the city council, the mayor, and even for Michigan State Senate.