Dan Diamond is a journalist currently working for Politico. He is one of the most popular reporters who has investigated health care policy and politics for a long time.
|Age||36 years old|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Profession||Reporter; Healthcare Reporter|
|Net Worth||$100,000 – $1 Million|
He has also been covering the Covid-19 pandemic and the Trump administration’s response in the pandemic. His reporting has even started congressional hearings into some poorly run and made government policies. The star has also helped some vulnerable populations in America. In September 2020, he revealed that the POTUS and his administration had completely ignored a step-by-step guide prepared by security officials to combat the pandemic.
EXCLUSIVE: Trump appointees interfered with CDC’s weekly reports on Covid-19 — and even tried to halt the reports altogether. https://t.co/Qau7yYZH0c
— Dan Diamond (@ddiamond) September 12, 2020
10 Facts On Dan Diamond
- Dan Diamond’s birthday and age have not been revealed but he is in his late 30s.
- Diamond doesn’t have a Wikipedia page as of yet but there are sufficient facts about the reporter in this article.
- He has not revealed his wife and is also incredibly secretive about his love life, due to which we guess that he is not married. There might be a secret girlfriend he has not talked about in the media.
- His family is from America, he is also American as per his nationality and is Caucasian as per his ethnicity.
- Dan must receive a high salary from his job as a reporter at Politico but there is no information about his compensation in the media.
- He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. After graduation, he joined journalism and has become one of the top healthcare journalists in America.
- He has also appeared on many other channels too like NBC, CNN, BBC, MSNBC, CBS, etc. He primarily works for Politico. He hosts the ” PULSE CHECK” program which is immensely popular among viewers.
- One of his most impactful pieces of work was when one of his reports led to the resignation of HHS Secretary Tom Price. Similarly, on September 12, 2020, he exposed Trump appointees for interfering with the weekly COVID reports by the CDC.
- This Health and Politics reporter, Dan Diamond also has a Twitter account with over 140k followers and he regularly shares news updates and personal updates on the platform.
- He is not as active on other social media platforms like Instagram.