Daneliya Tuleshova is the winner of “The Voice Kids”. Moreover, she won the talent show back in 2019. But, more recently, she auditioned at “America’s Got Talent”.
This talented singer managed to gain massive attention for her powerful voice. Likewise, she managed to touch the heart of many thanks to vocal talents. In fact, she managed to attain massive online followings after appearing on the TV. Keep reading this article to find out ten facts regarding Tuleshova!
|Birthday||July 18, 2006|
|Age||13 Years Old|
|Parents||Elena and Alexander Tuleshova|
|Siblings||Two Younger Siblings|
|Net Worth||$50 Thousand Approx|
|Salary||$30 Thousand Approx|
10 Facts About Daneliya Tuleshova!
- Daneliya Tuleshova (Born on July 18, 2006) is the winner of “The Voice Kids” fourth season. Moreover, she holds a Kazah nationality and she comes from Russian ethnicity. And, she is currently 13 years old.
- However, she comes to our spotlight after she auditioned for America’s Got Talent or AGT. She managed to win the heart of all the auditions as well as the judges on the show! Moreover, she performed “Tears of Gold” by Faozia.
- What’s more, this isn’t the first time she appeared in a talent show. In fact, she later advanced to Junior Eurovision Song Contest back in 2018.
- Moreover, she holds a huge online following. As a matter of fact, her Instagram account holds a whopping 349k followers. Similarly, her YouTube amassed over 358k subscribers. And over on FaceBook, she gained over 20 thousand followers and 19k likes.
- As of 2020, she holds an approximated net worth of $50 thousand, Moreover, Tuleshova earns around $30 to $35 thousand annually.
- Moving on to her bio, she was born to her parents in Kazakhstan, Astana. Furthermore, her mother’s name is Elena Tuleshova. And, her father’s name is Alexander Tuleshova.
- Moreover, she is the eldest child of her parents. Moreover, she as a younger brother and a sister. However, the names of her siblings remain unknown for now.
- Besides, even as a child, she loved singing. Likewise, the Kazakhstani singer explained how her dream was to be a pop star like Beyonce.
- Talking about her childhood, she took in ballroom dancing when she was just 4 years old. And right now she enjoys her days as an up and coming singer.
- What’s more, she managed to gain a Wikipedia page at such a young age. Furthermore, her height and weight remain under review as she’s still growing.