Daphne Patakia is a beautiful Greek actress who was born in Brussels of Belgium. She received the ‘European Shooting Star’ Award from European Film Promotion in the year 2012. She is best known for her role in the 2017 movie ‘DJam’ directed by Tony Gatlif. The movie was also premiered at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival in the same year.
Daphne has also brilliantly acted in ‘Nimic’ (2019) directed by Yorgos Lanthimos. She played the role of ‘Eleanor of Austria’ in the 2015 Tv series ‘Versailles’. Most recently, she has starred in the French/Dutch drama film ‘Benedetta’ which will be released in 2021. You can find out more about the actress from the details below.
|Birthday||1 January 1992|
10 Facts on Daphne Patakia
- Daphne Patakia was born in the year 1992. Her age is 28 years as of 2020 and she celebrates her birthday every New year or 1st of January.
- She was born and raised in Brussels, Belgium, and holds the Greek Nationality.
- She seems tall and slender. However, the details regarding her height and body measurements are unavailable.
- Daphne graduated from The National Theater of Greece, Athens in 2013. She gained valuable skills in acting at the institution and became ready to enter the movie industry.
- Her parents are originally from Greece. Further information about them and her siblings are unknown.
The net worth of Daphne is not exposed. There is no doubt that she is rich and wealthy but, she has yet to share the details about her income.
Daphne is rumored to be dating an actor named Corentin Fila. They frequently share each other’s pictures on Instagram but haven’t officially announced their relationship. She hasn’t opened up about any of her boyfriends in the past.
- According to Wikipedia, she has starred in various Greek movies and she moved to Paris in 2017.
- In 2018, she won The César for best female hope award for the movie ‘Djam’.
You can find Daphne Patakia on Instagram. She has about 4k followers on the platform.