Dare Ogunbowale’s fans might be eager to keep up with the newest updates about him. As a running back, he has made a pretty big name for himself in the National Football League. Likewise, looking at his games to this date, he sure has remained quite consistent.
He had started out his career in football by playing college football at Wisconsin. Now, there might be a couple of things you would want to know about the running back, Dare Ogunbowale. So, go through the facts down below to know about details of his salary, net worth, parents, and more.
|Age||26 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches (1.80 m)|
|Weight||93 kg (205 lbs)|
|Education||Marquette University High School|
10 Facts on Dare Ogunbowale
- Dare Ogunbowale (born on 4 May 1994) is a Nigerian-American running back for the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League. His age is 26 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Taurus.
- The amount of salary he earns is $675,000 as per the info provided by Over The Cap. This is the base earnings that he has been receiving.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed. However, with the staggering amount of salary he earns, he sure must have stacked a huge fortune.
- He had moved to the United States with his parents who are originally from Nigeria.
- Coming to his girlfriend, Dare Ogunbowale has given little to no info about being in a relationship.
- Dare has a height of 5 feet and 11 inches that comes around to be 1.80 meters.
- Moving on to his weight, the football player for the Jacksonville Jaguars currently weighs about 93 kg which is about 205 lbs in pounds.
- He is of Nigerian-American nationality. In the same way, he is of black ethnicity.
- He is active on Instagram while his username is @dareogunbowale.
- The running back, Ogunbowale has a sister, Arike Ogunbowale who is a professional basketball player.