Dave Gettleman went around from one post to another in his career in the NFL. Furthermore, he started as a humble teacher and a coach at Spackenkill High School. Later on, he managed to become a head coach for Spackenkill as well.
Talking about his personal life he is a married man. Moreover, he is also a father of three. Interested to know more about him? Well, keep reading to find ten facts about Gettleman!
|Birthday||February 21, 1951|
|Age||69 Years Old|
|Profession||General Manager for the New York Giants|
|Net Worth||$1 Million Approx|
|Salary||$500 Thousand Approx|
|Children||Two Sons and One Daughter|
10 Facts on Dave Gettleman
- Dave Gettleman (Born on February 21, 1951) comes into our spotlight thanks to his long career for the New York Giants. Moreover, he holds an American nationality and the former coach comes from a White ethnic background. And his age is currently 69 years old.
- More on his bio, he was born in America to his parents. In fact, he grew up in Massachusetts with his family. However, the names of his parents remain hidden for now.
- Moving on, he seems to be the only child of his mom and dad. Moreover, he attended Boston Latin School, and later on he later graduated from Springfield College.
- What’s more, he played football throughout his schooling. He also holds a master’s degree in Physical Education from Southern Connecticut State University.
- Likewise, Dave later attended St. Thomas University and received his degree in Sports Administration in 1986. And thanks to his academics he managed to lead a very successful career.
- Changing the topic to his love life, he is a family man. In fact, he tied the knot with Joanne Gettleman back in 1984. Moreover, to this day the married couple remains free from any extramarital affairs.
- What’s more, he and his wife welcomed three children in their married life. Moreover, they have a daughter and two sons. And their names are Sam, Aaron, and Ana Gettleman.
- Moving on to his career, he worked for many NFL teams as their manager. However, he’s best known for his time as the manager for the New York Giants.
- In fact, he also worked as NFL executives. Moreover, he’s been part of many Super Bowls in his career. And throughout his career, he managed to accumulate a huge amount of wealth.
- Speaking of which, as of 2020, Gettleman holds an approximated net worth of $1 million. And similarly, his annual salary is $500 thousand.