Dave Welsh is a singer and a guitarist who is also popular as the band member of the group named The Fray. He is one of the most famous members of the pop-rock band where he is the lead guitarist.
|Birthday||August 15, 1984|
|Height||5 ft 8 inches (Approx.)|
He was a band member of Slade and Wysocki before he joined The Fray. He joined the band in 2003 and works as a guitarist and also work on bass guitar. He gained a lot of name fame and success after he joined the band and started releasing songs and albums. The album released by him and his other fellow members in 2005 was their biggest hit as it reached on the 15 number on billboard 200.
He performs along with the lead singer of the band Isacc Slade. As he is one of the most well-known members of the very famous band there are thousands of people who are wanting to know more about him and his life.
10 Facts on Dave Welsh:
- Dave Welsh is a very famous guitarist who is the current lead guitarist in the popular pop-rock band named The Fray.
- He has never spoken anything about his love life which is why we do not know if he has a girlfriend currently.
- Born on August 15, 1984, the guitarist has now reached 36 years of age.
- Although he is so much popular, we can’t find him on Wikipedia, but we can surely find this personality on Famous Birthdays.
- It seems Dave is not active on Instagram, and even if he is active, the account must be very private and out of reach from strangers.
- We believe that his height must be around 5 feet and 8 inches.
- Born in Tucson, Arizona, USA, he is said to be an American, and from his looks, we definitely know that he is of white ethnicity.
- He has been serving for The Fray since the year 2003, and since the year 2006, he has also been playing bass guitar.
- Previously, he used to provide his services for another band named Slade and Wysocki.
- Not much can be known about his parents but we do know that they raised him in Denver, Colorado, USA.