David Freese is an American former baseball player. He was the infielder in Major League Baseball(MBL).
David started his professional career as an MLB player with ‘St. Louis Cardinals’ which made him realize that he is a key player for the team back then. Let’s see more of this great baseball player with some interesting facts below.
|Birthday||April 28, 1983|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
10 Facts on David Freese
- David Freese is an American former professional baseball infielder born on April 28, 1983, in Corpus Christi, Texas. The player is 37 years old in 2020.
- The active player on the field stands at the height of six feet two inches which is 1.88 in meters.
- The recognized player has got an honorable profile on Wikipedia. The early life of David along with his professional career and personal life are detailed in the profile.
- The total net worth of David Freese is calculated considering his contracts and annual income. According to ‘thesquander.com’, his net worth is $40 Million.
- Talking about his personal life or his relationship, David is married to ‘Mairin‘ in September 2016. The lovely couple is blessed with a son named ‘Kai’.
- The marvelous baseball player is the son of ‘Guy’, a retired civil engineer, and his mother ”Lynn’, a retired teacher. The family is originally from Westerkappeln, Westphalia.
- As a kid, he attended ‘Lafayette High school’ for his basic education. David used to play for the school’s baseball team as a shortstop. Back then, David used to be known as the best shortstop in the state.
- Sadly, the great baseball player has been the victim of depression his entire life. The depression hit him so hard that he gave up baseball after high school and got involved in alcoholism.
- Currently, David resides in Austin, Texas along with his lovely family. David calls his wife as a social worker helping him get through his depression.
- David is available on Instagram as ‘davidfreese‘ with over 75 thousand followers in it.