The amateur Davis Thompson will be joining the US Open 2020. The 21-year-old golfer will be teaming up with professional golfers such as Harris English, Brian Harman, Kevin Kisner, and more.
As a junior of the 2020-21 Bulldogs, he said in his interview, “This is going to be a great experience,”. Now, if you don’t want to miss out on watching the game, you can tune in to Golf Channel, NBC, and Peacock, either of these channels. Likewise, you can always stream the game digitally at USOpen.com.
|Age||21 years old|
|Height||6 feet and 3 inches (1.93 m)|
|Parents||Todd and Leigh Thompson|
10 Facts on Davis Thompson
- Davis Thompson (born on 5 June 1999) is an American amateur golfer. His age is 21 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Gemini.
- He has a height of 6 feet and 3 inches whereas, in meters, he could be around 1.93 meters tall. In addition, he has a weight of 190 lbs at present.
- Moving on to his girlfriend, he has not opened up about his dating life.
- His parents are Todd and Leigh Thompson. It goes without saying that they must be really proud of their son right now. Likewise, Davis is frequently posting his parents’ photos, especially his mom’s on every mother’s day.
- Amateur Davis Thompson leading the US Open 2020 is a great opportunity for him as he has said himself.
- He is active on Instagram and his username is @davis.thompson. And, he has about 2 thousand followers on his account as of now.
- Born in Auburn, Alabama, his nationality is American. In the same way, he is of white ethnicity.
- Regarding his educational qualifications, he had attended Lee-Scott Academy high school.
- At present, Davis Thompson is the No. 4 amateur in the world.
- He had been selected as a First-Team All-American by PING as well as the Golf Coaches Association of America.