Debora Casimiro is a Portuguese model and actress. However, she is more popular with the people in her country as a professional dancer. Originally from Lisbon, Portugal, she is currently living with her Scottish boyfriend, Max Evans in Scotland.
|Age||30 – 35 years|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches (Approx.)|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Dancer|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship with Max Evans|
|Education||Joao De Deus High School|
The 37-years-old rugby star has already made 44 appearances for his national team. Very recently, the rugby player shared a bizarre video of him fondling his girlfriend’s breasts. This broke the internet for a while. To know more about it, you can read one of the articles from Mirror UK.
Coming back to Debora, she had started her acting career in the year 2017 when she played the role of Bailarina in the television movie named A Volta ao Mundo em 80 Minutos. Also, very recently, in 2020, she appeared in another television series named #CasaDoCais.
10 Facts on Debora Casimiro:
- Debora Casimiro has risen into the limelight after she was introduced as the girlfriend of Max Evans.
- Her age is definitely around her thirties, and the range can be predicted to be 30 years to 35 years.
- Coming into her height, she is said to be nearly 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
- This beautiful lady can be found on Instagram (@deboracasimiro) with more than 4.8 thousand followers.
- Moving on to her nationality, she is Portuguese and she is from Lisbon, the capital city.
- Coming into her professional life, she is a well-known model and anyone who sees her beauty can guess it straight.
- Also, Debora is an actress too who has appeared in just two show until now – #CasaDoCais and A Volta ao Mundo em 80 Minutos.
- According to her Instagram bio, we can clearly see that she is also a dancer.
- The Portuguese completed her high school graduation from Joao De Deus High School.
- Debora has not yet revealed a single thing about her parents or siblings.